The University of South Florida has many ways for students to get involved on campus. There are more than 400 student organizations covering a diverse range of topics; something for every individual. To help you find the organization that best suits your interest, student organizations are placed in the following broad categories:
For more information about student organizations, you can search the organization listings, email the Coordinator for Student Organizations, visit the OSO Office in MSC 3302, or visit the Contact Us page for more options.
Web Space for Student Organizations
Each active registered student organization may be granted 30MB of web space on the studentorgs.usf.edu domain.
In order to receive Web space your student organization must meet the following criteria:
- Maintain active standing with the Center for Student Involvement.
- Have authorization granted by the president of the organization.
- Provide a valid USF e-mail address for the author of the Web site.
- Abide by all applicable USF IT Policies, Standards, and Procedures.
- Have read and understood the Student Organization Webspace Compliance Statement.